Delivery Check System
- Control your orders via a web browser
- Check invoices just after issue
- Import delivery specifications and be ready for our deliveries
Delivery Check System (DCS) is a web platform for a fast check of the status of orders to be performed at PRESS GLASS and to download shipping documents and invoices via the www browser. DCS is designed solely for Customers of PRESS GLASS.
It is possible to view the status of production and to download documents with details of the planned deliveries before they arrive. As a result, it is possible to plan unloading so that stands with glass are placed with the Customer during unloading in the order compliant with the order of use in the production process.
It is also possible to enter the stand number on which the glass can be found that is required for a specific product. The information will accelerate production planning and performance and to eliminate errors thus reducing production costs.
The possibility to download invoices as soon as they are issued provides more time to have them verified and to plan payment. This supports Customers in their control and managing of all payments.
If you want to easily check their orders via the Internet, please contact your sales representative or fill out the form.
- first name, surname,
- mailing address (residence address),
- e-mail address,
- phone number,
- personal data for the purposes of the recruitment for vacancies (including first name and surname, date of birth, place of residence/mailing address, first names of parents, level of education, previous employment history, image – if the law of a given EU country allows for the processing of the above data in the scope of the recruitment process),
- User IP.
- in relation to personal data in the form of the user's IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, processed for the purpose of maintenance and operation of the www.pressglass.us, website, including data collected automatically in the course of the user's visits on the aforementioned website – legal basis – Article 6 sec. 1(f) in conjunction with Article 22 of the GDPR,
- performance of legal obligations imposed on the Controller – legal basis – fulfilment of the legal obligation imposed on the Controller – Article 6 sec. 1(c) of the GDPR,
- to establish, defend and pursue claims – legal basis – legally justified interest pursued by the Controller consisting in conducting business activity – Article 6 sec. 1(f) of the GDPR,
- contacting the user: these data are necessary to enable contact with the user, for purposes directly related to the operation of Press Glass S.A., via the www.pressglass.us website or the Press Glass Mobile application, for example, in order to submit commercial or promotional information presented to the user – legal basis - Article 6 sec. 1(b) and sec. 1(f) of the GDPR,
- contacting the user for the purpose of his or her participation in the recruitment process conducted by Press Glass in the scope of the recruitment for a vacant post, including via www.pressglass.us - legal basis - Article 6 sec. 1(a) and sec. 1(b) of the GDPR.
- has the right to access his or her personal data and the right to request its rectification, deletion and restriction of its processing. If the basis for the processing of personal data is a legitimate interest of the Controller, the user has the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data. In particular, the user has the right to object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, as well as for analytical purposes,
- to the extent to which the basis for the processing of personal data is the user's consent, he or she has the right to withdraw consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of such consent before its withdrawal,
- to the extent to which personal data is processed in order to conclude and perform an agreement/provide services or processed on the basis of consent – the user has the right to transfer personal data. In this situation, the user shall receive from Press Glass his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. The user may send this data to another data controller, the user has also the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data. It can be done to the address of Press Glass S.A. with its registered office at ul. Kopalniana 9, 42-262 Nowa Wieś or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the supervisory body for actions taken by the Controller of the www.pressglass.us website / free mobile application, Press Glass Mobile. Assistance can also be found at https://uodo.gov.pl/en/p/data-protection-authorities or https://edpb.europa.eu/edpb_en.
- Internet (in particular: contact forms at www.pressglass.us),
- business partners of the Controller.