Code of Conduct
We care for the quality of our work, which is based on fundamental ethical principles and our values. They are guiding lights and help us with accomplishing our mission and vision.
Code of Conduct describes our beliefs and behaviours not only as a business partner, but also as an employer and an employee.
Fulfilling the legal obligation imposed on the Data Controller under the provisions of Article 13 and Article 14 of the Regulation, we would like to inform you that:
1. The Controller of the user's personal data is: Press Glass S.A. with its registered office at ul. Golfowa 19, 42-274 Konopiska, Konopiska commune, Poland entered into the National Court Register by the District Court in Częstochowa, 17th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000131477, using Tax Identification Number NIP 574 000 74 96 and Business Statistical Number REGON 150021158, share capital PLN 500 000 (say: five hundred thousand zlotys 00/100), paid in full, represented by the Management Board – in accordance with a valid legal authorisation, hereinafter referred to as the "Controller" and/or "Press Glass".
2. As the Controller, Press Glass has not appointed a Data Protection Officer. In all matters relating to the processing of personal data by Press Glass and the use of rights related to the processing of data, the user may contact us in writing at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Press Glass S.A. with its registered office at ul. Kopalniana 9, 42-262 Nowa Wieś with an annotation "Personal data" We have received the data we process directly from the data subject or it has been provided to us by the persons reporting abuse.
3. We shall process your personal data for the purposes of:
a. Analysis of the received abuse report pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1(f) of the Regulation [i.e. based on our legitimate interest in identifying, preventing and mitigating the risk of abuse] for the duration of this analysis;
b. Archiving to the extent necessary to perform legal obligations, in particular tax and accounting regulations – for the period resulting from these regulations [legal basis Article 6 sec. 1(c) of the Regulation – performance of an obligation imposed by law];
c. Possible establishment, pursuit of claims or defence against claims, including the sale of receivables – for the duration of proceedings and the limitation period for prospective claims [legal basis Article 6 sec. 1(f) of the Regulation];
d. Creating analyses of the results of our business activities for internal purposes – for a period not longer than that indicated in points a, b, c, d [legal basis Article 6 sec. 1(f) of the Regulation – implementation of the legitimate interest of the Controller in the form of optimisation of its business activity].
4. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
a. Right of access to personal data,
b. Right to rectification of personal data,
c. Right to erasure of personal data,
d. Right to restriction of data processing,
e. Right to data portability,
f. Right to object.
5. Right to object – additional information
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data at any time. You can exercise this right if the basis for the processing is our legitimate interest [Article 6 sec. 1 (f) of the Regulation].
The exception to this rule would be situations in which there are legitimate grounds for us to continue the processing of your personal data. However, these grounds must prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms.
6. The user can exercise his or her rights by:
a) sending a written message directly to the address of Press Glass headquarters at ul. Golfowa 19, 42-274 Konopiska, Konopiska commune, Poland or to the e-mail address: email@example.com,
b) by submitting a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000).
7. Should you decide to exercise the above rights, we will provide you with an answer as to the consideration of your request, without undue delay, however, no later than one month from the date of receipt of the request.
8. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
9. Information on the intention to transfer data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Personal data processed by the Controller is transferred outside the EEA. In connection with the cooperation undertaken by Press Glass with affiliated entities and service providers established outside the EEA, personal data of the user may be transferred to the following states outside the EEA: USA.
The European Commission adopted on 12 July 2016 a decision on the appropriate protection of personal data (EU-US Privacy Shield Program), which allows the transfer of personal data of EU citizens, while ensuring an adequate security standard of the above-mentioned procedures.
10. Your personal data shall not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
11. The expected recipients of your personal data are:
a. Companies from the Press Glass Group in matters related to them
b. entities conducting postal or courier activities,
c. entities operating ICT systems and providing IT services,
d. entities providing advisory, consulting, auditing, tax and accounting services,
e. entities providing document archiving services, to the extent it is necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing of your personal data.
12. Regulation means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). The text of the Regulation can be found [here]
We know that open and honest communication, which is based on the principle of respect, contributes to achieving the best results. We value credible information exchange, realizing this contributes to a positive atmosphere of teamwork and growth.
HONESTY AND INTEGRITY
We believe in the practice of honesty and showing an uncompromising commitment to strong moral and ethical principles towards our employees and business partners. These values enable us to build a company focused on quality and reliability. Our activities are based on promoting transparent conditions.
We are sure that we work most effectively in an atmosphere of trust. We believe this promotes positive relationships which results in achieving our objectives.
We strive to achieve our goals consistently. We believe the courage required in decision making builds teamwork and supports creative initiatives.
In our daily work we show initiative and openness to new ideas. We value simplicity and uncomplicated solutions. We operate with passion and set new directions of development.
We are building a modern and dynamic organisation with a global reach, which contributes to the development of its business partners by giving new, better features and values to the offered products, services and solutions. We are creating more and more valuable jobs.