Acoustic insulated units
Protection against noise
Protection against noise is one of the most important issues in our lives.
Our subjective perception of noise is subject to the following principle: if the level of noise in a room is reduced by 10 decibels with relation to that outside, we get the impression that it is reduced by half.
Acoustic insulated units are constructed based on the asymmetry of the assembled panes of glass, flexible bonding of the panes, and the use of attenuation gases in the space between the panes. Acoustic insulated units can achieve the acoustic insulation factor STC, depending on the type of unit. Before choosing a suitable unit, the source of noise should always be specified and other influential factors should be identified. Therefore, in all cases customers should contact us during an early planning stage, so that all specific requirements for the glass can be taken into consideration by our well qualified staff.
Structure and coefficients
of acoustic insulated units produced by PRESS GLASS and confirmed by certification in North America
Table acoustic monolithic glass
Table acoustic double glazed units
Table acoustic triple glazed units
SOUNDPROOF GLASS CONFIGURATOR
Easy to use configuration tool:
- selecting acoustic glass units by acoustic parameters,
- saving selected parameters and units to PDF file for future reference
NOISE DAMPING SIMULATOR
An intuitive-to-use simulator enables:
- simulation of noise reduction through the use of acoustic glazed units in relation to the noise heard without any sound barrier,
- quick comparison of auditory effects between all offered acoustic glazed units,
- limiting a comparison to single glazed glass, double or triple glazed units,
- selection of six characteristic types of noise.