Location: Stoneville, NC/Ridgeway VA
Type of position: full-time
Software Developer .NET/C#
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OR SUMMARY:
This individual is responsible for creating, modifying and testing the code, forms, and script for ERP software. Analyzing user needs and designing software solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Developing features and functionality for new and existing applications using VB.net, ASP.net and other applicable technologies.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software – FeneVision.
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Understanding users need and implementing the best solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATIONAL SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Associate Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Programming Experience with VB.net, C#, C++ (or equivalent languages)
- Fundamental knowledge in Database Design and SQL
- Understanding of Object oriented programming
- Experience in ERP systems is preferable
- Good analytics and problem solving skills
- Good organization and planning skills
Paid Time Off
Fair Compensation System (salary matrix, raises)
Group Health Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision with employer contribution)
401K Retirement Plan
Group Supplemental Insurance
Purchase of Company Products
Stable Work Environment