Location: Ridgeway, VA
Type of position: full-time
All Glass Systems Estimator
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OR SUMMARY:
The All Glass Systems Estimator will be translating customer supplied drawings and/or blueprints, performing detailed take-off of necessary glass as well as providing quotations to customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Reviews all architectural drawings, specifications, and addenda for the project.
- Calculates product costs based on analysis of project specifications raw material yield
- Record calculations into data base
- Prepare and communicate customer proposal
- Manages project from receiving customer order, order acknowledgment, and delivery.
- Prepares a complete quantity information for all materials for project based on project schedule.
- Processes purchasing orders for raw material (hardware) for All Glass Entrance projects.
- Confers with customers, sales and production teams to resolve issues, determine lead time to meet project requirements
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATIONAL SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required; additional education is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position in the glass industry
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) with the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Attention to detail with analytical and problem‐solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
Paid Time Off
Fair Compensation System (salary matrix, raises)
Group Health Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision with employer contribution)
401K Retirement Plan
Group Supplemental Insurance
Purchase of Company Products
Stable Work Environment