Location: Stoneville/ Ridgeway
Type of position: full-time
Production Operator Assistant – 1st, 2nd, 3rd shift
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OR SUMMARY:
Under supervision, the Operator Assistant performs a variety of plant activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. This individual maintains production flow by pulling orders, loading/unloading production materials, ensuring quality control and staging finished product.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Loads and unloads glass,
- Inspects glass to ensure quality,
- Measures glass to ensure accuracy,
- May apply cleaner to send thru washing process,
- May assemble and attach hardware to glass,
- May trim excess interlayer from edges of glass and load onto baking trays,
- May set up and operate a variety of computer numerical controlled machines used in the production of facades glass such as furnaces, cutting, laminating, digital printing to meet safety standards if need to ensure the best calibration level within Press Glass tolerances.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATIONAL SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred,
- Read a tape measurer,
- Good Communication skills,
- Excellent attendance,
- Works well with other in a team environment.
- 1st shift: 6am to 2pm or 7am to 3:30pm, starting pay $15/hour,
- 2nd shift: 2pm to 10 pm or 3:30pm to 12pm, starting pay $16/hour,
- 2nd shift: 10pm to 6am, starting pay $16/hour.
- Monday through Friday, Saturdays depending on production schedule. Hours may vary depending on department and location.